The music of my soul...: Still here
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

04 September 2007

Still here

Apparently, It's BBC Blogging day, so I will squeeze in on Alaska standard time and just say...
I'm still here! It seems life is so full I just don't have opportunities to blog now-a-days.
It's been a great month...
youth camp, Benjamin visits, Danielle's crazy growth spurts, visits with family in ontario, fall classes starting, trying to find time to do school work while taking care of a baby...
Life is full. Life is good. God is good. It's all good.
I'll try to post some pictures of this month soon.
Later!

3 comments:

Mommy Rader said...

Glad for an update and can't wait for pictures :)

Dena said...

We're missing you and your sweet-faced little girl.

Erskine said...

Ang, take your time :) Blogging shouldn't be a stress, I don't think :)

Thank you for your comment on my blog. I was kinda feeling like "crap". It was uplifting just to think that the Lord could still bring life out of something I contributed to. That reminder was soothing to my soul this week. Thanks friend!

Natasha