The music of my soul...: Our new Household Friend...
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

20 June 2007

Our new Household Friend...

Her name is Bumbo; she is pink and squishy. She is just the right size and just the right shape. She loves to hold babies, and Danielle loves her! Bumbo Bumbo, we have a Bumbo!

Danielle's grandparents bought it for her last week, and she LOVES it! She's been trying to sit up, but can't quite yet, so she'll just sit, quite content in her Bumbo for long periods of time, as she watches Mommy and Daddy quite closely from her Bumbo throne. She also found her toes yesterday. Too cute!



Speaking of the cool new throne, Danielle has also been seen sporting her new Baby Banz...no longer will she blind herself from the harmful lights she so eagerly is drawn towards. Watch out Hollywood! She's hot stuff.


In other news, we just got back from a trip to Seattle where we celebrated all in 4 days- Danielle turning 4 mo. old; Morgan's 28th B-day; a first Father's Day; and his ordination! It was a grand time. My parents were there of course, and his parents flew all the way from Ontario for it...that was special. It was great to see special friends (ok, heather, now you have to comment!) and to meet new ones. We always enjoy our trips to Seattle.
So, now, I've joined the club ya'll. Call me Mrs. Rev. Morgan MacPherson.




At This Moment:

Danielle is...sound asleep in her crib, taking a break from her life of constant drooling/teething.

Morgan is...healing nicely from his nasty, scary, fall off the ladder last week.
I am about to...chop my hair off.

Today's reason to rejoice...God will meet all of our needs.

Looking forward to...camping and fishing next week.

Wishing that...I had more hours in the day.

10 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh, Ang that's a great update. Thanks for sharing all the good news and the pictures are great.

Unknown said...

Please don't cut your hair....
I should have listened to you when you gave me advice....
I'm now sitting here with a mullet.

PLEASE...don't be like me....save yourself...

Richards' said...

Don't you just LOVE the Bumbo! Gabby loved hers... and I found out that they now make a try that can go on it... I saw them at Babies R Us in St John! They are 15 bucks, and I am thinking worth it.... The Gabster has well outgrown the bumbo, but there is no doubt that Alina will be using it when she comes along in Sept/Oct.... Well, I will give her a couple months before using it, but you know what I mean. Sounds like you have been a busy woman. My congrats to Morgan on the Rev. title!

Sarah said...

So glad to hear all is well in your household. Please send my congratulations on the Morgan for his ordination. I always love the pics you put on - your baby is changing so fast, and she's such a cutie!

On a side note, I find Kristi's response absolutely hilarious.

Angela said...

I found Kristi's comment hilarious and gave a good laugh outloud that Danielle looked at me like, "Mommy, what in the world is so funny?"
Gwyn, we have a tray for her bumbo. It IS awesome. Sometimes a little hard to get to stay on- but very functional! You should definitely get one.

Angela said...

"I **too** found..."

Unknown said...

Sarah will laugh even harder when she sees me in person at Beulah....no joke.

And I actually came back to say cograts to the Rev. Mrs. MacPherson - who of course is holding the 'real' title eh? :) (wink)
You'll now have to change your checks and drivers license to reflect this new title.

How inconsiderate of me not to congratulate you before and only think of my own sorrow as I adjusted to a fresh mullet (which isn't possible I might add). But I must admit as I read your post and stumbled upon the phrase "I'm about to...chop my hair off" it jumped out at me in big bold red letters. And I knew I must share my own experience and save a friend.

Danielle is amazingly sweet too! I love her little grin!!!

I'm off to wash my mullet....and maybe feather it...

Dena said...

Wow, I cannot picture sweet Kristi with a mullet! My condolences. Congrats on Morgan on the new title. And Danielle is looking cuter than ever! I love that little crooked smile she has while sitting on the couch (?). Too cute. Your family is precious.

Anonymous said...

Hey Angela,

I stumbled onto your blog through a series of other blogs. It was so good to see your beautiful familiy and catch up on all your news.
I would love to catch up with you sometime.

I will be checking your blog often!

Your long lost cousin, Bethany

Erskine said...

Ang,

You and your family are beautiful! Congrats on Morgan's ordination! What an awesome accomplishment!

And for what it's worth, though I haven't yet seen Kristi :) I chopped my hair off, and though am still trying to figure out exactly what cut I want to keep, I am loving it. I miss the long locks on occasion and sometimes feel like a boy :), but most often I enjoy it tremendously :).

Love ya!
Natasha