The music of my soul...: My last blog for who knows how long...or until I feel like doing it again.
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

20 January 2008

My last blog for who knows how long...or until I feel like doing it again.

This was me 1 year ago.


This was me today.

This has been the most incredible year of my life. I love being a mom. I love my family. Danielle turns 1 year old on February 16th. I'm not sure if I'm ready for it. She's growing so fast! I am constantly on the go trying to keep up with her!

Well, folks, the Short and sweet of it is...since I'm in the "home stretch" of the nursing program for the next 18 months, I do not have time or mental energy to blog. It's the most intense thing I've ever done (besides labor) ;-). I'm just trying to stay afloat balancing it all...while still keeping some semblance of familial structure in our home. You can keep up with us on my facebook page though! I post pictures there every once in a while, and you can write on my wall to say hi!


4 comments:

Lenita said...

Angela....she is sooo adorable.
Uncle Grant and I were just talking the other day about how much we miss you all and wish we could be closer.
I have a blog on here...it is Shillington Daze....so if you want to stay in touch we can!
say Hi to Morgan..and give Danielle a hug from her FL auntie! :)
Love you all!
Aunt Lenita

Jon and Renae said...

Good luck with the nursing Ang-she really is a little doll!

Lor & Josh said...

two beautiful photos, two beautiful ladies. God's grace and gifts are amazing, eh?

Anonymous said...

I request more blogage. I know what your title says, but I miss it.