The music of my soul...: Germ-a-phobe
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

16 April 2007

Germ-a-phobe

Last night after church we went to McDonalds with some friends to take advantage of $1.00 Dip-N-Dots Sundays...our friends have a toddler, so we spent our time in the play place. While there, I observed the children playing, realizing that some day soon my own would be letting out shrills of fun and laughter as well...
...and also picking up all the other snotty-nosed kids little germies.
Needless to say, I was reminded of how much of a germ a phobe I am.
Then this morning I read this article...I probably shouldn't have, now fun vacations in hotels will be clouded by my own idiosyncrosies (Sp?)...namely...germaphobia, liceaphobia, critteraphobia...you name it, I've probably got it.
GO here to read it:
http://travel.msn.com/Guides/article.aspx?cp-documentid=385246>1=9337&wa=wsignin1.0

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am right there with you.....my children don't play in those things either. I am proud to be a "Germ-a-phobe"

Angela said...

Michelle!!!!!!
My fellow germ-a-phobe! WE miss you.