The music of my soul...: A month in our life through picts...
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

09 November 2006

A month in our life through picts...

Here are three things that have happened in the past month:

1. My sweet husband bought me this HUGE fall bouquet of flowers "just because" a couple weeks ago. This was one half of them. The other half were a dozen roses and some other varieties mixed in. I thought these lilies were so pretty!


2. Morgan painted the baby's room! Yay! After this school semester is over, I get to have fun decorating it. I am tying some stuff together I already had to make it less spendy, but I think it will be nice and cozy for her arrival.


3. Here's me at 26.5 weeks. I'm growing rather fond of my little soccer ball, but can't wait until I get to meet her face to face!

7 comments:

Mommy of Four said...

You and your tummy are so beautiful, Ang!

His Beloved said...

you are sooooo cute!!! i wish i could see you in person! you DEFINITELY wear pregnancy well my dear! ;) :)

Unknown said...

Oh my - you look so great!! One of the cutest preggos ever!

And you hair looks awesome too - I'm digging it dark!

Heather Durkee said...

You really do look great while pregnant. I will probably look like an unkempt, pony tail, very large preggo lady! Having your "soccer ball" on suits you!

Any names yet?

Angela said...

You guys are SO kind! I don't deserve your sweet comments.

I'm liking my dark hair too...although I've started to notice it does show split ends more easily!

Heather- Nonsense! You will be an adorable pregnant lady! Pony tails are cute! And I think it would be impossible for anyone to ever refer to you as a large person- even while pregnant. :-) Those titles are reserved for people over 5'2. :-) I'm excited for when this day comes for you and Adam!

Also, we have narrowed it down to 3 names I think. But we're keeping this part a surprise!

Anonymous said...

We are sooo happy for you and can't wait to hear your stories as you and Morgan journey on the road of parenthood. You will be awesome parents...take it from us -we're a bit expereinced and we know these things. We miss you guys so much...and oh btw - those flowers in the pic are beautiful, but there is something special about that table they are sitting on...but we can't quite place it...

Angela said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!
Yes- I failed to mention what makes the flowers truly beautiful is the Simcik table they sit on. :-) We miss you guys too!